These are the fastest lap times for the first season of The Grand Tour TV show. They were posted up on the board in the first episode and I will try to update as the season goes along.
Grand Tour Eboladrome Track:
“Eboladrome” is the “most dangerous” track in the world. It is a narrow and somewhat scary test loop around RAF Wroughton near Swindon. This is the new test track used by Amazon original TV series “The Grand Tour”
1. McLaren 650 S Mike Skinner 1:17.90 650Hp
2. Audi R8 V10 Plus (Mk II) Mike Skinner 1:19.20 610Hp
3. Nissan GT-R (R35 565PS) Mike Skinner 1:21.20 570Hp
4. Porsche 911 Carrera S Mike Skinner 1:21.40 420Hp
5. Porsche 718 Boxster S Mike Skinner 1:23.40 350Hp
6. BMW M5 (F10) Mike Skinner 1:24.20 560Hp
7. BMW M3 (F80) Mike Skinner 1:24.30 431Hp
8. BMW M2 (F87) Mike Skinner 1:26.20 375Hp
9. Honda Civic Type R (FK2) Mike Skinner 1:28.20 310Hp
10. Ford Fiesta ST200 Mike Skinner 1:32.80 200Hp
If you haven’t yet signed up for Amazon Prime to watch the show please click here now to join up.